Terms & Conditions
The Dike & Son Ltd Loyalty Card Club is run in the UK. Members of the Loyalty Card Club may collect points on their “Card” (which term shall include any card, key fob, mobile app or additional item linked to the Loyalty Card Club that may be issued by Dike & Son Ltd).
You can start collecting points immediately upon receiving your Card, by registering your details via www.loyalty.dikes-direct.co.uk or completing the hard copy application form. Contact us on 01963 362204 if you have any issues or queries. Usage of the Loyalty Card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Dike & Son Ltd Loyalty Card Club commenced on 8 September 2021.
- To participate in the Dike & Son Loyalty Card Club you must have registered your details and have a mobile phone, email or internet access. It may take up to 25 working days to process a paper registration form. You may still collect points but may not be able to redeem them during that time.
- This Loyalty Card Club is open to residents of the UK who are over the age of 18 when they register.
- You must present your Loyalty Card when you make an eligible purchase in order to earn points on that purchase.
- Points cannot be earned for purchases of cigarettes and tobacco products, medicines or infant formula, postage or savings stamps, gift vouchers, gift cards, vending machine purchases, mobile telephone top-up cards, PayPoint transactions, Lottery or scratch-card purchases. Other products may be excluded at the discretion of Dike & Son Ltd or by operation of the law.
- Points will be added to your account as soon as the transaction is completed in-store.
- For online shopping purchases, Loyalty Club points will be added to your account by a member of our picking team at the point of checkout.
- If Dike & Son Ltd refunds or adjusts any of your purchases, we will make the corresponding adjustment to the points on your account.
- No monetary value to the participant attaches to the points earned. Points are non-transferable.
- Any special offers for Loyalty Club members must be availed of within any time periods specified. All offers are subject to availability and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. This includes any William’s Café offers such as free hot drinks.
- Any special Loyalty Card promotions, such as the Christmas Saver scheme or token collecting schemes, must be availed of within any time periods specified. All offers are subject to availability and may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- Accounts that remain dormant for 24 months may be deleted at our discretion.
- Dike & Son Ltd will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Loyalty Card or use of your points in any circumstances, including loss or theft.
- We reserve the right to revoke your membership of the Loyalty Card Club at any time at our discretion and if this happens, your points will be forfeited. In each case, Dike & Son will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage.
- Members will be required to provide their full name, postal address including postcode, and an email address or telephone number.
- By using your Loyalty Card, you consent to Dike & Son retaining your information, including details of purchases, and using that information to inform you of offers and services which may be of interest to you.
- Members of the Dike & Son Loyalty Card Club who tick the boxes for email or SMS will be signed up to receive notifications from us.
- Dike & Son Ltd may disclose entrants’ personal information to its external data controllers and businesses that process our Loyalty Card Club for the purpose of conducting this scheme or communicating with entrants.
- You have the right to request a copy of your data currently held by us, and to rectify or remove personal details, by writing to Adam Vincent, Dike & Son Ltd, Ring Street, Stalbridge, Dorset DT10 2NB or calling us on 01963 362204 or emailing email@example.com.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Dike & Son Loyalty Card Club is not capable of operating as planned, Dike & Son may, in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Loyalty Card Club.
- Subject to Clause 21, the Dike & Son Loyalty Card Club may be terminated at any time upon giving two months’ notice.
- Dike & Son Ltd may withdraw, cancel or change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and shall not otherwise affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last updated: September 2021